Saturday, May 15, 2010

breakfast in NYC




you would be so proud of me.

on my recent vacation to New York City, every meal we ate, i tried to eat something that was out of the ordinary for me. sometimes it was easy, like the rice pudding from Rice to Riches that changed my life.

well, for breakfast on the second full day of our trip, dad, mom, Ang and i ate at the Cosmopolitan Cafe, our hotel's restaurant. it was a cute, quaint little place, and before we pulled out the travel books, i ordered scrambled eggs on a toasted croissant with ancient cheddar cheese, and a side of salad. i don't recall ever having had salad for breakfast before, but it was a perfectly delicious breakfast.

i think i will have to try this toasted croissant scrambled egg breakfast on my own one day soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment